In accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we inform you that your personal information will be processed honestly and with transparency, only for lawful purposes, and protecting the rights and privacy of anyone.
Processing takes place using IT tools for the following purposes:
1. to obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since these processing are necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, consent is not required, except in the case where specific data, the so-called sensitive data, are provided. In case of refusal to provide your personal data, it will not be possible to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested. The processing will stop at the beginning, but some of the personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated below;
2. to fulfill the obligation set out in the "Public Security Law" (article 109 of RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal details of the clients housed according to the modalities established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host them in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored, unless you provide us with the consent for the conservation as mentioned in point 4;
3. to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes the processing is carried out without the need to acquire consent. The data are processed by us and by our employees, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are saved for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even beyond in case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up the registration procedures in case of future stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining the revocable consent at any time, the data will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to carry out the function of receiving messages and phone calls during your stay. For this purpose it is necessary to express consent. Consent can be revoked at any time. However, the treatment will stop at the beginning;
6. to send promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining consent, the data will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. Consent can be revoked at any time;
7. for the purpose of protecting people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of special signs. For this treatment consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible assaults, thefts, robberies, damages, vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except in non-working days or other cases of closure of the structure, and in any case not later than one week. They are not object of communication to third parties, except in the case in which a specific investigative request of a court or judicial police must be adhered to. We also wish to inform you that the European Regulations grant you certain rights, including the right to access and rectify, or cancel or limit or oppose to the processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles 15-22 of EU Regulation No. 679,2016). It is also possible to make a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to enforce the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact the data controller:
ALBAMAR S.R.L. | VIA RODOLFO VOLPE S.N.C. NUCLEO INDUSTRIALE DI BAZZANO, 67100 L’AQUILA (AQ) | P. IVA 12904430159 C.F. 00720740141